Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, March 28, 2008

What happen after a 995 call?

An ambulance with sirens blasting, past my bus on my way home. I remembered the first time someone ask me what I wanted to be, I replied I wanted to be a fireman.


"Station 11, Fire Call,
Turnout PL triple 1, PL Tripe 1
Location *muffled by the siren* "

If I guess correctly, the turnout was on a saturday morning open house which explain the civilians around the station.

For your info, Station 11 is station code for Central Fire Station.
PL Triple 1 is a Pump Ladder appliance code 111.
the first "1" for division number
second "1" for station number
and last "1" for appliance(vehicle) number

You can now identify where the scdf emergency vehicle came from by its number. And pls give way when you see them blasting the siren on the road.

0 comments: