Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Quaffs members night @ Thumper

Went to Thumper to enjoy free entry and free flow housepour on saturday night and to meet up with Gee Shing. Quaffs was having a member night there (which explains the good deal at Thumper) and Gee Shing, being one of the organiser, suggest I meet him there. We were suppose to discuss about the upcoming JC gathering.

Aijia, Alina and DT went together with me. Dong was busy on a date..... and don't ask me with who cause we have absolutely no idea. Must had been important enough for Dong to give up on a chill session.

Thumper is situated at Greenwood Park Hotel behind Far East. Nice environment, great band and most importantly, lot of seats to rest a tired butt. Drinks are reasonable priced (we din pay for any from 8-10pm)

Some shots to share... (I din wanna to bring too much so I make do with my IXUS 60)
There was a F1 Grand Prix simulator outside the pub. We din get to try it out but there were a lot of people gathered around it to watch. Our picture was featured in the Thumper Website and it can be found here. Scroll 2/3 down to see our group shot. We left at 11pm to catch a movie "together" while Gee Shing entertain other Quaffs members. Had a great night and will be back there some day.

0 comments: