Subscribe to my full feed.

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Digital Photography Book Volume I and II


Haven't been updating for quite a while. In fact, I haven't been out shooting for a very long time. First it was FYP and now exams. I looking forward to the end of exams next month so that I can finally have time of my own and bring that cobwebs-covered camera out for a run. Anyway, I got some great books to recommend, The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby. His explanations are straight forward. No fanciful jargons or tech talk. Just simple advice on how to nail the shots like a pro. Learnt a lot from the 1st book so I didn't think twice about getting the volume 2 when it's here in Singapore (ok, fine. I hesitate a bit when i see the price but Marcus lend me his Popular discount card... Helps to convince myself) These 2 books are just great for beginners like me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.